Dr. Bob Frazer
- Innovative Leader.
- Transformational Performance Coach and Consultant.
- Inspiring, entertaining, thought-provoking Speaker.
- Recognized as the foremost authority on Applied Strategic Planning in dentistry today, Dr. Bob Frazer is passionate about helping the already successful leader overcome career-stalling plateaus by creating and achieving a new vision for the next chapters of life.
Dr. Frazer coaches, consults, and has given over 1,000 presentations and workshops across North America and Europe. A 40-year tradition based on direct experience in his own successful relationship-based, comprehensive fee-for-service group dental practice of over 30 years.
Concepts covered in our educational programs and workshops include the follwing:
- Applied Strategic Planning
- Growing Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Leaders Who Get Results
- Building the Remarkable, Thriving fee-for-service practice
- Collaborative Diagnosis for Total Health Treatment Acceptance
- Attracting, Selecting, and Retaining the High-Achieving Team
- Making the Right Choice of an Associate or Partner
- Re-creation and Renewal in Nature
- Personal Growth and Fulfillment
Bob founded R.L. Frazer & Associates, Inc. in 1991 in response to mounting interest in his facilitation of Applied Strategic Planning, Performance Coaching, and Leadership training, both inside and outside the profession.
Bob and Linda have been married for more than 50 years. They have two sons and five grandchildren. Bob enjoys fly fishing, golf, adventures in nature, ministering in his church, professional, and civic organizations, and most of all, spending time with his family.
- DDS, University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston
- Pre-dental Education, University of Texas at Austin
- Over 1,600 hours technical CE - Dawson, Spear, Kois, Pankey, Kramer, Yoedalis, Mahan, Parrel, and others.
- Over 2,000 hours of leadership, management, behavioral and strategic planning CE - Dr. Bob Barkley, University Associates, Church & Associates, Clay Sherman, PhD, Gary Hamil, PhD, Dr. Nido Qubein, UT Business School, and National Speakers Association.
Awards & Recognitions:
- Fellow American College of Dentists
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Trustee and Officer USA-ICD Foundation
- President AES – Occlusion, TMD, Comprehensive Care - 2018
- USA Section ICD Outstanding Leader Award - 2018
- American Academy of Dental Practice – Kathleen Uebel Leadership Award - 2015
- Distinguished Service Award, Texas Dental Association - 1986-1994
- Master Practitioner Award, University of Texas Dental Branch - 1999
- Distinguished President Award, Kiwanis International
- Outstanding Senior Award, Delta Sigma Delta
Over 55 articles in dental journals
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- AES – Occlusion, TMD, Comprehensive Care
- American Academy of Dental Practice
- Dawson Alumni Association
- Pankey Alumni Association
- Kiwanis International
- Idaho Rivers United
- Trout Unlimited
- 35 years National Speakers Association